ABTA reveals winner in ballot for board director

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Jamie Gardiner has been re-elected to the ABTA Board of Directors.

Jamie (pictured), who is Managing Director of Diverse World Ltd, in the West Midlands, was standing in the ballot to choose a Principal member with turnover not more than £50 million.

Also standing was Westoe Travel Director and agent campaign group TARGET co-founder Graeme Brett.

Graeme said: “I feel that it is very important for a strong democratic organisation to have elections for its Board and I hope that we have encouraged more members to take part in ABTA events and activities.

“I have great respect for everyone who is prepared to give up time from their business for the benefit of others and wish Jamie every success in the role and know that he will be a strong voice for small businesses.

“Hopefully we have encouraged ABTA members to become more involved in ABTA activities and events such as attending regional meetings, conference calls, and training.”

ABTA Chief Executive Mark Tanzer said: “Congratulations to Jamie on his re-election to the ABTA Board. We really value the work Jamie has done on behalf of all members during his six years on the Board and look forward to continuing to benefit from his insight and expertise.

“Graeme Brett is a valued ABTA member and, while he may not be joining the ABTA Board, we’re pleased that ABTA will still be able to capitalise on Graeme’s experience through his existing position on the Council of Regions, as Chair of the North East region.”

The post ABTA reveals winner in ballot for board director appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom