ABTA to recruit new Head of Membership as Danny Waine leaves

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
ABTA Head of Membership Danny Waine has announced he will be leaving the association at the end of the year.

In a release, ABTA said Danny had quit his role after four years as part of his plan to relocate outside of London.

It is now in the process of recruiting his replacement.

Director of Membership and Financial Protection Rachel Jordan said: “Danny has made a phenomenal impact on ABTA since joining as Head of Membership four years ago.

“He took on the role several months into the pandemic, when the travel industry was in a very different place, and has helped to support our members with recovering, rebuilding and adapting their businesses to once again achieve success.

“The entire ABTA team will greatly miss Danny and wish him all the best for his future endeavours.”

Danny added: “I’ve had an amazing four years at ABTA, working with members to help support their businesses through some of the most challenging years for our industry. While it’s bittersweet to be leaving, I have some personal ambitions I’m excited to pursue and will still be very much part of the travel industry family.”

The post ABTA to recruit new Head of Membership as Danny Waine leaves appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom