Agent draws on 30 years’ experience to pull off ‘remarkable’ £125k booking

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Your Holiday Booking agent Neil Smith clinched a £125k booking for a Cunard cruise, even though the ex-UK sailing was full.

The booking was for an 85-night cruise to South America for three passengers in 2025.

It came from one of Neil’s clients for over 20 years, but he had missed out on her last cruise booking in 2023 because he was having radiotherapy treatment for cancer.

She’d tried to book her 2025 cruise with the same agent she’d used in 2023, but when she was told the cruise from Southampton was sold out she rang Neil to see if he was back working and to ask for his advice.

“I knew that particular cruise could be booked from Hamburg with its own cabin allocations and I was able to secure the suite she wanted with Club Class flights from Heathrow and return airport to ship transfers.

“Customer happy and I am obviously over the moon with such a fantastic booking” said Neil, who has been with Your Holiday Booking, part of the Vertical Travel Group, for 26 years.

He had planned to retire after working through the ‘nightmare’ pandemic, but he said he continued to service his existing clients together with referrals once he saw people had ‘faith in overseas travel’ again.

He added: “There have been many changes over the last 26 years in the travel homeworking industry but I have remained loyal to the Vertical Travel Group mainly because of the brilliant people who work in the company.”

The post Agent draws on 30 years’ experience to pull off ‘remarkable’ £125k booking appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom