Agent sees boost in enquiries following Cunard fam trip

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
An agent who sailed on a Cunard fam trip last month has seen an increase in enquiries and said the experience has been ‘invaluable’ in helping her to convert bookings.

Grazia Caniglia, a personal travel advisor for Hays Travel was one of 15 agents to set sail on Queen Elizabeth for a voyage from Barcelona to Rome, and since retuning has been speaking to a number of clients who are in the process of booking.

The homeworker who has worked in travel since 2011, told Travel Gossip the trip provided her with a ‘comprehensive understanding of the product offerings’ and experience of the destinations visited.

Grazia said: “I had not previously had the opportunity to embark on a Cunard cruise. However, thanks to this incredible opportunity, I have finally savored the regal and elegant experience.

“Since my return, I’ve seen a notable increase in interest for Cunard cruises. I’ve tailored quotes for various destinations, catering to diverse preferences.”

One of the quotes included a multi-generational cruise, which Grazia would not have looked into previously.

Speaking about the trip she added: “This first hand experience greatly enhanced my ability to promote Cunard cruises confidently.

“Onboard, we relished in exquisite cuisine, attended engaging presentations, enjoyed shows, indulged in spa experiences, and even treated ourselves to a cheeky visit to the hairdresser!”

The next Cunard familiarisation trip in December – the final such sailing of 2023 – is a five-night Queen Victoria voyage from Southampton to Rotterdam, Bruges, and Le Havre.

The post Agent sees boost in enquiries following Cunard fam trip appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom