Agents learn ‘surprising’ facts in Travel Gossip bootcamp

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Agents who participated in Travel Gossip’s most recent bootcamp said they learned some ‘surprising’ facts about the Caribbean.

Maggie Goode of Experience It Now Travel said she was interested to hear during the New to the Caribbean online bootcamp that St Kitts & Nevis has banned all-inclusive hotels to encourage clients to venture outside their accommodation.

Kimberley Cardy of Bluebay Travel said she was impressed at how much there is to see and do in Aruba and Grenada.

Kimberley added: “I feel so much more confident in being able to promote the Caribbean to my clients.”

“I would encourage all agents, however experienced they are, to make the most of the learning opportunities presented by Travel Gossip webinars,” said Maggie. “I am looking forward to attending more bootcamps.”

Ilona Job of Jetset Flights described the bootcamp webinars as ‘an amazing way’ to memorise the selling points of each of the Caribbean destinations, adding that they ‘gave me the knowledge to offer our clients the kind of holiday they are looking for’.

She added:” I found the training about the Embassy Suites by Hilton Aruba Resort very informative, and I was able to confidently recommend this accommodation to my client.”

Multiple prizes were also up for grabs during the Caribbean bootcamp, including a three-night stay for two at Embassy Suites in Aruba, won by Kimberley.

The next Travel Gossip bootcamp, New to Touring & Adventure, will take place during the week commencing 15 July.

The post Agents learn ‘surprising’ facts in Travel Gossip bootcamp appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom