Agents praise easyJet holidays’ new social media tool

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Agents have welcomed a new tool that allows them to post easyJet holidays packages to their social media in less than a minute.

The social media tool, available on easyJet holidays’ trade portal, allows agents to find a package, copy pre-written text, then personalise it before posting.

There’s also the option to include the easyJet holidays logo, price and number of nights in the relevant image before downloading.

Posting on Travel Gossip’s Facebook group, homeworker Zoe Ashby, who runs Zoe at Artisan Escapes in Whalley, Lancashire, described the tool as ‘super easy to use’.

She told Travel Gossip: “I copied the travel details and then added my contact details. It took less than a minute after locating a deal on the portal. It was so easy and quick. I love it. A fantastic idea and will save lots of time for socials.

“You can make tweaks if required, add and remove from the post and also change the picture prior to adding the price, or you can post without the price on the picture.”

Travel Counsellor Martin Kindred-Langdon, in Ely, Cambridgeshire, posted to say: “I’ve got to say I am very impressed – especially when you want to get some socials out quickly. Thanks easyJet holidays.”

And Hays Travel Personal Travel Consultant Claire Taylor, from Rishton, Lancs, said: “This is incredible. I am loving easyJet holidays at the moment. They’ve gone above and beyond this Peaks.”

The post Agents praise easyJet holidays’ new social media tool appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom