AmaWaterways appoints Anna Borrer as BDM

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
AmaWaterways has appointed Anna Borrer as Business Development Manager for the South-east of England.

She joins AmaWaterways from luxury homeworking brand Travelosophers, where she has been Training and Development Manager for the past two years.

Prior to this she worked across the Cosmos, Globus and Avalon Waterways brands for six years as Senior Business Development Manager, and has also held roles with Cover-More, Virgin Holidays and Thomas Cook.

Sales Director Andrea Stafford said: “We are really excited to have Anna join the team in what is an exciting year for AmaWaterways, with record trade sales in January plus new ships and destinations in the pipeline.

“More than 90% of our sales are made through agents and we remain committed to maintaining strong relationships with existing partners as well as growing our network. I have no doubt that her experience will prove invaluable, and I’m very much look forward to working with her.”

Anna said: “I’m delighted to be coming back into river cruising and joining the team at this exciting time. I look forward to supporting our valued trade partners in the South-east to grow their AmaWaterways business.”

The post AmaWaterways appoints Anna Borrer as BDM appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom