Andrea Stafford appointed Sales Director at AmaWaterways

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
AmaWaterways has announced that Andrea Stafford will be joining the team this autumn in a newly created role as Sales Director for the UK and Europe.

Andrea joins from Scenic and Emerald Cruises, where she was Director of Trade Sales.

She has previously held roles with MSC Cruises, Thomas Cook, Royal Caribbean and TUI Travel.

She will join AmaWaterways on 2 October, reporting to Managing Director Jamie Loizou.

In her new role she will be responsible for developing new trade distribution channels and overseeing AmaWaterways’ agent focused strategy.

AmaWaterways’ four Business Development Managers will report into Andrea.

Jamie said: “The creation of this new role demonstrates our commitment to supporting and growing our sales partnerships in the UK and Europe.

“Andrea has fantastic experience within the industry, is well known and has the skills to help us in the next phase of AmaWaterways’ development.

“With a new ship in Egypt and Colombia launching in 2024 this is an exciting time to join AmaWaterways. I have no doubt she will prove a great asset and I’m very much looking forward to working with her.”

Andrea said: “AmaWaterways is a well-known and well-loved brand and has a reputation for being a great company to do business with. I can’t wait to play a part in ensuring that continues, whilst helping the business to grow.”

The post Andrea Stafford appointed Sales Director at AmaWaterways appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom