Antonio Paradiso promoted to MSC Cruises Vice President of International Sales

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
MSC Cruises and Explora Journeys UK & Ireland Managing Director Antonio Paradiso has been appointed Vice President of International Sales for MSC Group’s cruise division.

The company said his appointment to the newly-created role was ‘in recognition of the continued growth and success of the UK and Irish market’.

It will see Antonio take responsibility for Australia, South Africa and Scandinavia, while he will continue to serve as MD of the UK and Irish markets.

MSC Cruises’ Country Managers for Scandinavia, Australia & New Zealand and South Africa will report to Antonio and he will report to CEO Gianni Onorato.

“I would like to thank the MSC Group for putting their trust in me with this new position,” said Antonio. “I have worked for MSC for 16 years and have been on an incredible journey of growth within the organisation as I have progressed through the business.

“I am delighted to take on this new professional challenge and I am proud to further contribute to the success of this company globally.”

The post Antonio Paradiso promoted to MSC Cruises Vice President of International Sales appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom