APT & Travelmarvel promotes Robin Griffiths

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
APT and Travelmarvel has promoted Business Development Manager for central England Robin Griffiths to the newly created role of National Account Manager.

Robin will start in his new role on 1 March, looking after the company’s key accounts, building volume and fledgling partners and identifying new relationships with suppliers.

Meanwhile, Business Development Manager for northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland Koral Lipton is leaving at the end of February for a new role in the ocean cruising sector. She joined the company in November 2022 from dnata, where she had been key account manager.

The company is now recruiting for Robin’s replacement and a new BDM North.

Head of Sales & Business Development Brad Bennetts said: “We are always seeking to develop and nurture our talent, so I couldn’t be more thrilled to promote Robin Griffiths to the newly created role of National Account Manager. Robin has excelled across the board and is perfectly positioned to help us to drive our aggressive sales strategy forward.

“Whilst I am delighted to see Robin step up, I am very sad that we will be saying goodbye to Koral Lipton as our BDM in the North, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Koral has been a fun and positive member of the APT family, and we wish her every luck for the future.

“We are actively recruiting for two new Business Development Managers. It is an exciting time to be joining our business, especially considering the remarkable year and record-breaking passenger numbers that we had in 2023.”

The post APT & Travelmarvel promotes Robin Griffiths appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom