Balkan Holidays appoints Regional Sales Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Former travel agent Natasha Smith has joined Balkan Holidays as Regional Sales Manager.

Her appointment brings a change in the current areas of England covered by Balkan’s sales team, with Natasha responsible for south England and Wales from East Midlands downwards and RSM Wayne Szczambura covering central England and north Wales.

Natasha joins from Coca Cola where she was a Field Sales Rep. She also spent six years working as a travel agent for the Holiday Lounge, part of Co-op Travel.

She said: “I’m absolutely thrilled to be joining the wonderful world of travel once more. I can’t wait to get out there and meet all the superb agents that are supporting us and our fantastic destinations daily.”

National Sales Manager Lynsey Jones said: “From the moment I met Natasha I knew she would be the perfect fit for our trade team, her friendly personality, skills and expertise from her previous roles as well as her travel agent experience will make a great addition. I’m excited to see what fresh ideas Natasha will bring to the role.”

The post Balkan Holidays appoints Regional Sales Manager appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom