Barrhead Travel agent wins Cunard Alaska cruise

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Barrhead Travel Senior Travel Consultant Adla Toal has won a 10-night cruise on Queen Elizabeth from Vancouver in Cunard’s summer Shine Reward Club competition.

To enter the competition, agents had to make eligible Alaska bookings in July.

Adla said she was ‘extremely excited and honoured’ to have won a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experience and she’s looking forward to getting first-hand experience of the ship and destinations to help her sell future cruises. “This will allow me to bring my passion for the itinerary to life when recommending Cunard’s Alaska voyages to my clients,” she said.

“I am looking forward to the world-class Cunard dining experiences, luxurious accommodation, incredible entertainment, enriching onboard activities, and captivating guest speakers.,” she added.

“On the sea and glacier cruising days I can’t wait to experience Alaska’s stunning fjords, awe-inspiring landscapes, monumental glaciers, and of course, the wildlife that can be seen from the ship.

“I am also looking forward to visiting the many ports of call to see the quaint towns of Alaska, with all the beautiful scenery and history they offer. On my bucket list will be a wildlife and whale-watching cruise, and kayaking at one of the glaciers or sounds.”

*Picture shows Adla on a previous Queen Elizabeth cruise

The post Barrhead Travel agent wins Cunard Alaska cruise appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom