Ben Bouldin leaves UK to lead Royal Caribbean China

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Royal Caribbean has announced EMEA Vice-President Ben Bouldin is set to leave his position to head up operations in China from this summer.

Ben will take on the role of President of Royal Caribbean International China where he will lead the day-to-day operations in the country, as well as oversee the sales, marketing and commercial teams.

He joined Royal Caribbean as Director of Sales for the UK & Ireland in 2014, and two years later became Associate Vice President & Managing Director UK & Ireland, before taking on his most recent leadership role in 2020.

Royal Caribbean added that Zinan Liu will continue his role as Chairman of Royal Caribbean International, Asia.

Ben said: “It is a significant chance for me, both personally and professionally, and I’m honoured that Royal Caribbean sees me as the right candidate to steer and grow the business in such a key region for the brand.

“I’m looking forward to moving to China at the end of August and getting to know my new team.”

He added: “I will be leaving the EMEA business in a strong position with a fantastic leadership team. Having dedicated my 11 years at Royal Caribbean to this region, I’ll always remain proud of the team and my industry colleagues in EMEA.”

The post Ben Bouldin leaves UK to lead Royal Caribbean China appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom