Canadian Affair to give away £50 vouchers to celebrate new website

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Canadian Affair is marking the launch of its new website with a competition that will reward five agents with a £50 John Lewis voucher.

The website has a new Travel Agent Portal, as well as access to news and updates, details on current booking incentives and downloadable marketing materials, including posters, images and videos.

Key to the website is a new Find My Holiday tool, which allows agents to filter holidays by duration, budget, and other preferences.

Canadian Affair’s competition is centred around the Travel Agent Portal. There are five different tasks to complete, each with a £50 John Lewis voucher up for grabs.

Agents don’t have to complete all the tasks, but their chances of winning are increased if they do.

For example, for the first task, agents must download the Québec City poster from the Marketing Materials section within the travel agent area and submit it.

Others include using the Find My Holiday page or visiting the Current Incentives section.

More details are on the portal and agents must submit their entries to marketing@canadianaffair.com by 5.30pm on 10 May, when names will be entered into a prize draw.

Head of Marketing Nick Talbot said: “We are excited about the launch of our new website and the new features it offers, as our goal has always been to support our agent partners with the best tools and resources. We believe that the new Travel Agent Portal and the Find My Holiday tool will significantly improve the way agents interact with our products and help them sell our holidays more effectively.”

Click here for the website and here for the agent portal.

The post Canadian Affair to give away £50 vouchers to celebrate new website appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom