Carrier’s Simon Jeffries seeks new role

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Simon Jeffries, Carrier Head of Product and Commercial, is looking for a new role in the travel, tourism or hospitality industries.

In a post on the social media site LinkedIn, Simon said will be ‘parting ways with Carrier’ in a few weeks, after ‘seven wonderful years’.

He added: “I move on with happy memories, having been extremely fortunate to see the places I’ve seen, and meet the people I’ve met. With grateful thanks to my colleagues, and immense pride for the BRILLIANT team I leave behind.

“Connections, friends, please consider me for future roles, and please pass on any opportunities you may think me appropriate for. My experience is extensive and varied, and I know I can make a significant difference to a whole variety of businesses within the travel, tourism and hospitality sectors.”

Prior to joining Carrier, Simon was Product Director at Shearings and, before that, he was Head of Product at Travel Counsellors for 11 years. He has was also previously Head of Product Contracting at the short breaks operator Cresta.During his time at Carrier, Simon said the luxury operator has seen ‘record sales growth’ and ‘record company performance’.

The post Carrier’s Simon Jeffries seeks new role appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom