Classic Collection launches fam trips for kids

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Classic Collection will invite agents to bring their child to one of a number of fam trips being launched this year.

The idea is that the children will check out the hotels together with their parents, giving a child’s perspective.

The Junior Hotel Inspector fams will require children to check out facilities such as the kids clubs and restaurants and the children’s entertainment.

Director of B2B Si Morris-Green said: ‘We are excited to launch this exciting new initiative, which allows our partners the opportunity to explore the wonderful hotels we feature, with the added chance of bringing their mini plus one.

“This will also work as a big opportunity for the hotels we are working with to showcase how great the product is for families.”

Hotels that will host fams include Constantinou Bros Athena Beach in Paphos in Cyprus.

“I’ll be bringing my daughter Lillie-Mae aged six along to help me host the first trip – wish me luck!” added Si.

Agents who’d like to take part in the fam trips need to send a 30-second video to the Classic Collection Agent Facebook Group of themselves with their child explaining why they’d like to take part. The trips are for an agent plus one child.

The post Classic Collection launches fam trips for kids appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom