Classic Collection names new Regional Sale Manager

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Classic Collection Holidays has appointed Ashleigh Raymond to the position of Regional Sales Manager, looking after agents in the north of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

She replaces Emma Rodgers, who left in December to join to A-ROSA River Cruises.

Ashleigh will take up the role on 11 March and will report to Head of Sales, North, Leanne Edwards.

She has previously held sales manager positions at both Virgin and TUI, and most recently has been lecturing in travel and tourism.

“She comes with a breadth of relevant industry experience,” said Leanne. “We’re confident she’ll be a great addition to our team and will work extremely well with our trade partners in Scotland, Northern Ireland and the north of England.’

Ashleigh said: “After a spell on the lecture circuit I’m looking to bring a fresh new perspective to my role. I can’t wait to reconnect with agents to help drive sales for two widely respected brands – Classic Collection and Classic Package Holidays.”

The post Classic Collection names new Regional Sale Manager appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom