Cosmos, Globus and Avalon appoint new UK MD to replace Giles Hawke

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
Cosmos, Globus and Avalon Waterways have named Lesley Taylor as their new UK Managing Director.

Lesley is replacing Giles Hawke, who announced that he was becoming Celebrity Cruises’ Vice President and Managing Director for the EMEA region last week.

Lesley has worked at the company for 29 years, most recently as Customer Experience Director.

She will start her new role on 1 July with a handover period with Giles through to the end of next month.

She will report to Scott Nisbet, CEO of the Globus Family of Brands.

Scott said: “This appointment ensures continuity, stability and inspiring leadership for the team.

“Lesley will work across all departments to ensure that we continue to focus fully on our customers, our valuable travel agency partners, and our other business partners.”

He added: “I have absolute confidence in Lesley’s ability to lead the team through the coming years and continue to grow our touring and river cruise business.”

Lesley said: “I see a big opportunity for our brands in the UK market and have some exciting ideas to deliver even better support for our agent partners, build on our amazing team culture and work with my colleagues globally to ensure we are delivering the best possible holiday experiences for our customers.”

The post Cosmos, Globus and Avalon appoint new UK MD to replace Giles Hawke appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom