Cyplon appoints Sales Director from outside family for first time

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Stephanie Robins has been promoted to Sales Director for both Cyplon Holidays and Travelosophers.

Stephanie has been Head of Sales at the family-run operator for the past nine years, and launched luxury travel franchise business Travelosophers – an independent company aligned with Cyplon Holidays – less than two years ago.

Stephanie is the first non-family member to hold a directorship role in the company’s 51-year history.

Director Christos Hajipapas said: “I am absolutely delighted that one of the most prominent and well-respected figures in the industry has decided to commit their long-term future to our family business, a business started by our beloved Grandparents in 1972, and now in its third family generation.

“This represents an unprecedented appointment in our 51-year history, and we couldn’t be more pleased or more proud to have Stephanie, someone who shares our family and business values, at the forefront.”

Fellow Director Costas Anastasi added: “Stephanie’s energy, passion and overall good nature is unmatched. From working with her the last 9 years, I can confidently say her abilities are unrivalled and we are truly lucky to have her on our team.”

Speaking about her promotion, Stephanie said: “ I am absolutely over the moon and feel confident I will lead both businesses to new heights.”

The post Cyplon appoints Sales Director from outside family for first time appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom