Davina McCall drops into TUI UK HQ

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Wellness advocateand broadcaster Davina McCall attended a town hall meeting at TUI’s UK HQ to talk about her work with the TUI BLUE hotel group.

The My Mum, Your Dad presenter has worked with the brand for two years, including holidaying with friends at the TUI BLUE Atlantica Aeneas Resort in April.

Davina joined Director of Communications Liz Edwards in a Q&A session talking about her time in Cyprus where she joined three groups of friends in a range of activities including pilates, aqua aerobics and paddling boarding.

Nearly 700 people attended the event in person, with hundreds more tuning in virtually.

As well, as discussing her trip, Davina took questions from colleagues from every area of the business. She said: “I had a great time at TUI HQ yesterday; I’ve loved meeting so many people who genuinely love what they do.

“It shines through in the personal service I’ve experienced at the TUI BLUE hotels I’ve stayed at and it’s evident from the stories I’ve heard today how supportive TUI colleagues are and how committed they are to their customers. I literally love TUI.”

TUI UK’s Menopause Network Group has now invited Davina to be a special guest at an upcoming Live Lounge event.

The post Davina McCall drops into TUI UK HQ appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom