Dnata hires Insider Journeys’ Jessica Gardener

• Thread starter Thread starter Neal Baldwin
  • Start date Start date
Dnata Travel Group has named Jessica Gardener at Trade Partnerships Manager for the south-west, south Wales and the Channel Islands, working across its B2B brands Gold Medal, Pure Luxury, Cruise Plus and Incredible Journeys.

She joins the business on 4 September and will report to Head of Trade Partnerships Stuart Simmons. Most recently Jessica held the role of Business Development Manager at Insider Journeys, overseeing events, webinars and in-store visits.

She started in the industry seven years ago at Co-operative Travel before joining Cornwall-based Newell’s Travel, where she was an award-winning Shop Manager of the St Austell Branch.

“Jessica brings with her a strong retail background and on the road experience, having worked with some of the UK’s biggest brands” said Simmons. “I truly feel Jessica will jump into this role and build fantastic relationships with the agents in her region”.

Jessica will be working alongside fellow Trade Partnership Managers Raymond McErlaine, Helen Warnes, Louisa Jackson and Carmen Moreira.

“I have worked alongside flagship brand, Gold Medal, ever since I started out in travel, and to now be a part of the team is a dream come true,” said Jessica. “I am so excited to get started and get out on the road to see our agents.”

The post Dnata hires Insider Journeys’ Jessica Gardener appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom