Dnata Travel Group names Lesley Rollo as UK CEO

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Dnata Travel Group has appointed Lesley Rollo as its new Chief Executive Officer, UK.

She joins following the resignation last October of UK & Europe CEO Ailsa Pollard, who is set to leave the business this month.

From 1 February, Lesley will oversee the Group’s operations, covering its seven UK-based brands.

She will be based between dnata’s offices in London and Leyland, and will report to Global CEO John Bevan.

Lesely has spent almost five years as Managing Director of dnata brand Travelbag, and she was previously MD – Longhaul for Travelopia.

“I’m thrilled to announce my new role and excited to work with our exceptional teams to shape the future together. I’m ready for the challenges and eager to make an impact across our UK business and wider dnata travel group,” she said.

John added: “Lesley brings a wealth of experience from her previous role leading our UK-based Travelbag brand and being a key member of our UK board.

“She is highly regarded within the industry, having extensive prior experience within tour operating across a variety of well-known travel businesses.

“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Lesley for several years, and know her ability to navigate our industry, inspire our teams, and drive continued strategic vision and innovation, which makes her an ideal fit for this position to continue to grow our UK brands.

“As she embarks on a new chapter, we would also like to thank Ailsa Pollard for her commitment and contributions to the dnata travel group. A key member of the team for over a decade, she has played an integral and dynamic role in our global success story. On behalf of the Group, we wish her every success in the future.”

The post Dnata Travel Group names Lesley Rollo as UK CEO appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom