EasyJet holidays confirms leadership team promotions

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
EasyJet holidays has promoted Paul Bixby to Chief Commercial Officer while Matt Callaghan has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer.

Sharing news of his promotion on Linkedin, Paul, who was previously Strategy and Sourcing Director, wrote: “I’m honoured to have been asked to take on the new role of Chief Commercial Officer.

“In my 25+ years in the travel industry moving to easyJet in August 2019 was the most thrilling, exciting, and nervous move I have ever made. The journey has been incredible, filled with countless learning experiences and moments of growth to get us to where we are now which is the fastest growing tour operator in the UK.”

Matt, who was previously Director of Customer and Operations, wrote on Linkedin that he was ‘thrilled’ with his promotion. He added: “In my new role, I’ll continue to champion customer-centricity whilst spearheading our ambitious growth strategies.”

EasyJet holidays said: “As the UK’s fastest growing tour operator and with our sights set on further growth in 2024, we’re pleased to have introduced the new roles of Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Operating Officer to our business and are delighted to have appointed Paul Bixby and Matt Callaghan to these positions.

“We look forward to the next easyJet holidays chapter with our talented management board and remarkable team helping us deliver our ambitious plans.”

It declined to comment further on the new roles.

The post EasyJet holidays confirms leadership team promotions appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom