EasyJet holidays rated one of the best places to work

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
EasyJet holidays has been named one of the best places to work despite only launching four years ago.

The tour operator was given special recognition in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023 awards as a medium-sized organisation for the employee experience it offered.

It was also highly commended for LGBTQIA+ employees.

The awards monitored staff engagement and wellbeing in the workplace through a 35-question survey, supplied by employee-experience platform WorkL.

EasyJet holidays has increased its workforce from 50 employees in 2019 to more than 230 today.

Since launching, the operator recruited from sectors including travel, retail, technological and government.

It took away more than a million customers in its first full operational year in 2022.

Chief Executive Garry Wilson said: “I’m a huge believer that our fast growth and success since we launched our new holidays business is down to the remarkable team we have.

“I’m thrilled that our team is so excited by what we’re doing in the industry, and I’m passionate about making sure they feel they are making a unique and valuable contribution.

“This prestigious list recognises not only the efforts we put into making sure we offer a brilliant employee experience, but also the culture, teamwork and common goal we are lucky enough to share.”

The Grand Hotel in York was highly commended for the employee experience it offered disabled staff members, while the Goring Hotel in London was rated the best place to work for employees aged 55 and above.

The post EasyJet holidays rated one of the best places to work appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom