Ellis Burns and Alison Bull join Etihad Holidays

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Etihad Holidays has appointed Ellis Burns and Alison Bull as Key Account Managers.

Both are well known in the UK travel industry, with Ellis joining Etihad Holidays from Travel Gossip, where she was Business Development Manager and Alison joining from Not Just Travel, where she was Trade Partnership Manager.

They will report to Etihad Holidays Head of Commercial Gemma Lazenby.

Ellis said: “I am so thrilled to be a part of this talented team bringing Etihad Holidays to our UK agent partners.

“This is a very exciting time for all of us here at Etihad Holidays, and I am certain that our agent friends and their customers will love our products as much as we do.”

Alison Bull added: “I’m thrilled to take on this new position and I am excited to be back working closely with the agents I have built positive relationships with over the years.

“I’m thoroughly looking forward to this new opportunity and I relish the challenge of bringing this game-changing new product to the wider industry.”

The post Ellis Burns and Alison Bull join Etihad Holidays appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom