Entrepreneur Sara Davies partners with Travel Counsellors

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
A Travel Counsellor organised a trip to Japan for entrepreneur Sara Davies, which will be the focus of a social media campaign between the travel company and the entrepreneur.

The three-week campaign will feature content from the star’s 10-night holiday to Japan which was organised by Travel Counsellor Cathy Chapman, who has planned Sara’s trips for the past seven years.

It will be featured across Travel Counsellors’ LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook channels, as well as on Sara and Cathy’s own social media channels to highlight Sara’s experience of using a Travel Counsellor for the holiday.

The partnership is the latest influencer-led social media campaign for the company and Travel Counsellors said it will highlight the value of booking with a Travel Counsellor, with the aim of driving awareness amongst new audiences.

Sara Davies MBE said: “I’m thrilled to be part of this exciting new campaign with Travel Counsellors, especially as it’s a company I’ve used personally for a long time. As well as inspiring those looking to travel, it will shine a light on Travel Counsellors’ unique offering, customer service and the benefits of booking through the company. I look forward to seeing what people think of our collaboration!’’

Cathy added: “Having worked with Sara to plan her holidays for the past seven years, I was delighted to be able to work with her again on her dream family holiday in Japan – and this time showcase it to the public. The campaign will give an insight into the exceptional level of support Travel Counsellors offer to curate and book customers’ holidays and highlight the deep collaboration that exists to drive success and growth.”

Travel Counsellors Customer Director Dave Callan said: “This is a great move for the Travel Counsellors brand as we continue to look for authentic ways to tell the stories of how our amazing travel advisors really do care more than anyone else for their customers. Customers often refer to Travel Counsellors as travels ‘best kept secret’, and this initiative is part of our building blocks to showcase and spotlight the brand more so we can help, support, and enable our community of business owners to take advantage of the trends that we see in the market from customers who are looking for a personalised service, tailor made experiences and inspiration through new media channels and social networks.”

The post Entrepreneur Sara Davies partners with Travel Counsellors appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom