Explora Journeys offers lower deposits and discounts of up to 40% in Wave campaign

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Explora Journeys has launched its first wave promotion in the UK, called the The Total Luxury Offer.

Guests can get up to 40% off ocean terrace or ocean grand terrace suites booked during January, on sailings aboard the cruise line’s ships Explora I and Explora II up to April 2026.

Guests can secure their booking with a 10% reduced deposit and get €200 onboard spend per person per booking.

Explora Journeys Managing Director UK and Ireland Antonio Paradiso said: “This first wave promotion from the luxury lifestyle brand of the MSC Group provides all-inclusive, European elegance at sea with very significant savings.

“I am hopeful that this offer will convert a new generation of guests who previously overlooked ocean journeys as a refined, effortless choice of holiday, in addition to cruise aficionados who are looking for an elevated experience.”

Agents can book here.

See a review of Explora I here.

The post Explora Journeys offers lower deposits and discounts of up to 40% in Wave campaign appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom