Former Iglu boss Simone Clark joins MSC Cruises

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Cruise industry veteran Simone Clark has joined MSC Cruises UK & Ireland as a business analyst.

She left her role as senior vice president of global supply at Iglu.com in the summer, after 19 years with the company.

In her new position at MSC Cruises, Simone will report into Antonio Paradiso, UK & Ireland managing director, and will be responsible for analysing the industry’s market trends and operational performance to help “identify opportunities for growth” at the cruise line.

Speaking of Simone’s appointment, Antonio said: “We are excited to welcome Simone to our team. Her background and skills align perfectly with our commitment to innovation and excellence.

“As we navigate an ever-evolving industry, Simone’s expertise will be invaluable in helping us make informed decisions and continue delivering exceptional cruise experiences.”

Simone added that after taking a few months off, she was thrilled to be returning to the industry with MSC Cruises.

She said: “The timing feels perfect for me to stay closer to home, and I’m looking forward to being based in an office environment once more. In this role, I will be contributing behind the scenes to enhance efficiency as MSC Cruises continues its remarkable growth journey.”

Simone’s appointment comes ahead of MSC Euribia’s arrival in Southampton next month, where it will be based for the winter season.

The post Former Iglu boss Simone Clark joins MSC Cruises appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom