Former loveholidays director takes non-exec post at Not Just Travel

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Not Just Travel has appointed Darren Thompson, founding investor and board director at loveholidays, as a non-executive board director.

The entrepreneur has over 30 years’ experience in banking, venture capital and corporate finance and was instrumental in helping loveholidays become the 10th fastest growing UK private company in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.

He is director of Meridian Corporate Finance and will work closely with Not Just Travel’s Chief Financial Officer Stephen Badger.

He joins fellow non-executive director Derek Jones, former CEO of DER Touristik UK and Kuoni Managing Director.

Not Just Travel co-founder Paul Harrison said: “We strongly believe in the mantra ‘to build the business you build the people’ and we are building the best team.

“Steve [Witt] and I have built a highly successful company from scratch without any external investors. As a result, we are able to attract world-class talent to take the business to the next level.”

Co-founder Steve Witt said: “We already have an incredible team who got us where we are today, but we are now elevating our talent above and beyond as we enter our next phase of growth. Together, we are creating a world-class platform for our members to fulfil their potential.”

Darren said: “I believe that now is the right time to help the Not Just Travel team grow to become the UK’s leading travel franchise business. I look forward to helping Not Just Travel improve and develop their corporate structure and policies.

“Steve and Paul are incredible founders and together we are looking forward to stimulating and driving change from within.”

The post Former loveholidays director takes non-exec post at Not Just Travel appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom