Former Shearings director Matt Herbert to rejoin coach operator

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Shearings former Product Director Matthew Herbert is to take up the role of Group Product Manager at Leger Shearings Group.

His role will encompass both the Leger Holidays and Shearings brands.

Shearings was acquired by Leger following the collapse of its parent company SLG in 2020.

Matt, who was Product and Yield Director at Shearings until 2020, also held the role of Commercial Director at JG Travel Group from September 2020 until July 2022.

He has since been working as a freelance commercial consultant.

At Leger Shearings, Matt will take responsibility for leading the product teams and developing and implementing product strategy across the two brands.

Group CEO Liam Race said: Matt is a well-known and popular personality in the travel industry; he has the perfect skill set for his new position with us, with valuable coach industry experience.

“We are delighted that he has joined and strengthened our senior management team at a time of expansion and record-breaking, post-pandemic rapid growth.”

Matt added: “I’m really happy to join the Leger Shearings Group. I’m looking forward to re-engaging with the Shearings brand and also working with Leger Holidays.

“I enjoy working in the coach industry and this is where my passion and expertise lies.”

The post Former Shearings director Matt Herbert to rejoin coach operator appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom