Fred Holidays appoints Joseph Grimley as new BDM

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Fred. Holidays has appointed Joseph Grimley as its new Business Development Manager.

Joseph has returned to the industry after leaving his job as Scenic Director of Sales in 2022. He has also previously held positions as Head of Agency Sales at Riviera Travel and Agency Sales Manager at Page & Moy.

Last week Fred. Holidays announced Paul Mellon had also joined as Business Development Manager, doubling the team from two to four.

Joseph starts on 12 February, reporting into Head of Business Development Laura Wilson. He will focus on supporting GSA partners including Amadeus River Cruises, as well as looking at new business opportunities.

Joseph said: “I’m very excited to be returning to the industry that I’ve loved for more than 30 years. I’ve missed it! Fred. Holidays’ incredible portfolio of products, along with their pedigree and people, really appeals and is the perfect fit for my experience. I can’t wait to join the amazing team and get out and about introducing agents and their customers to one of the industry’s best kept secrets.”

Director of Tour Operations Tricia Birmingham added: “We are delighted to welcome Joseph who has over 35 years’ experience in many specific sectors of the travel industry, most notably cruise and river. This experience will prove invaluable as we continue to grow and support our trade partners with the addition and creation of a new trade support team.”

The post Fred Holidays appoints Joseph Grimley as new BDM appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom