Hays Travel buys three-branch Holiday With Us Group

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Hays Travel has acquired the former Holiday With Us Group and its three shops in March, Spalding and Wisbech.

The three branches will trade as Hays Travel from today.

Six staff, including former Holiday With Us group owner Christina Fitzpatrick, will remain working for Hays.

Christina, pictured right with Hays Retail Director Jane Schumm, said: “I have loved running my own travel business, but now is the right time for me to step back a little to focus on my young family.

“The new arrangement means I can stay in travel and will continue to work alongside my excellent team, who I know will thrive within the Hays Travel family.”

She will remain with the business as Branch Manager.

Hays Chair Dame Irene said: “We welcome Christina and her team to Hays Travel.

“In Holiday With Us Group, Christina has established a high-quality business, and we are delighted that she is staying on with us to ease the transition for customers and staff.

“Located in the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire area, the branches are in an excellent area for Hays Travel, and we are confident that this latest acquisition fits well with our strategic ambitions and offers good of potential for growth.”

Hays is looking to recruit more staff for all three branches. Interested parties can find out more at careers.haystravel.co.uk/.

The acquisition comes as Hays is celebrating its best-ever Saturday trading on 6 January.

The post Hays Travel buys three-branch Holiday With Us Group appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom