Homeworker seeks new hire to help double the size of her business

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
An agent who launched her own travel business five years ago is aiming to recruit up to 10 more homeworkers within the next 12 months.

Britt-Marie Monks set up The Holiday Fixer in 2018, expanding to build a team of 10.

Last month, she launched a Become a Holiday Fixer recruitment drive to attract more homeworkers from outside the travel industry.

Two have already signed up and Britt-Marie is in talks with a third, a graphic designer looking for a career change.

She believes homeworkers will be attracted by the fact she doesn’t charge the sort of high franchise fees levied by other agencies. She is aiming to grow her team of homeworkers to 15 or even 20 by this time next year.

To support her expansion plan, Britt-Marie is also looking for an experienced travel consultant to join as a homeworker and at the same time help her with the training of new recruits.

The successful candidate will be guaranteed a minimum income of £10,000 in exchange for sharing her expertise with new Holiday Fixers.

“I’m doing all the training myself at the moment, but I’m looking for a new homeworker who can also take on a mini Business Development Manager role in exchange for a guaranteed income,” added Britt-Marie.

The post Homeworker seeks new hire to help double the size of her business appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom