Homeworker takes more than £85k of bookings while on P&O Cruises’ Britannia

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
A homeworker booked £86,894.67 of holidays while sailing around the Norwegian fjords on P&O Cruises’ Britannia.

Personal Holiday Advisor Joe Biggs booked several holidays during his seven-day cruise, including P&O Cruise bookings worth a total of £12,000.

The majority of the bookings were for Jet2 holidays, including a £21,000 trip to Turkey for 12 guests.

Joe said he was able to continue working while on the cruise due to P&O’s ‘super-fast and reliable’ onboard wifi, and all was confirmed via WhatsApp.

“I do take proper holidays where I switch off, but then I find that as a homeworker you get overwhelmed with so much stuff to catch up with on return that it’s generally easier to keep up while away,” he said.

Joe, who has previously taken bookings while on P&O Cruises Iona, said he finds the one-device restriction with the onboard wifi the biggest challenge, but he said since most operator websites are mobile-friendly, it’s not too difficult.

“I’ve done it on Iona and Britannia and the wifi is excellent. I’m also backed by a great admin team at Personal Holiday Advisors,” he said.

Joe, who had part-paid for his cruise with Shine Rewards Club points, said he still managed to enjoy his holiday, despite his workload.

“We got off every port day,” he said. “I make sure I don’t miss anything!”

The post Homeworker takes more than £85k of bookings while on P&O Cruises’ Britannia appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom