Hotelplan Marketing Director to step down

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Hotelplan UK Marketing Director Anne Williams is to leave her job.

Anne posted on LinkedIn to say she’d decided to leave after five-and-a-half years in the role.

She said: “It’s with equal measures of both excitement and sadness that I write this post to share the news that I have decided to leave my role of Marketing Director at Hotelplan UK.

“I’ve had an amazing 5+ years, where I’ve been able to work with some incredibly talented people, and deliver some brilliant and innovative projects. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to top the magic of rebranding Christmas with Santa’s Lapland!

“And I’ve loved inspiring the team to be creative by trying new things, such as TikTok, podcasts and Strava.

“But the transformation of Inghams from a legacy, heritage brand into a company with a bold new identity and strong sense of purpose will always be the one I’m most proud of.

“But it’s now time to seek out my next adventure and carve some fresh tracks somewhere new. I feel totally blessed to work in the travel industry, where everyday is filled with genuine passion for what we do – I hope I’m lucky enough to stay in this industry when the next door opens for me.”

She added: “Please do reach out if you’re looking for an experienced marketing leader as I’m now open to work. And in the meantime, I’ll be spending some (long overdue) time having fun with the family this summer.”

Before joining Hotelplan, Anne was Head of Brand Planning and Content at Celebrity Cruises. She has also held marketing posts at TUI, Sunsail and Skiworld.

The post Hotelplan Marketing Director to step down appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom