Ibiza Rocks’ iconic music events made available to UK agents

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Ticket provider Attraction World has announced a new partnership with youth brand Ibiza Rocks.

The deal will allow UK agents to book Ibiza Rocks’ iconic music events and pool parties via Attraction World.

Attraction World Head of Supply Martyn Sansom said: “This is a big partnership that I’m incredibly proud to announce.

“Working with Ibiza Rocks is a great opportunity to provide one-of-a-kind events on the island of Ibiza. The pool party at Ibiza Rocks is THE pool party to be at. Their live acts for this summer are some of the hottest acts around right now. I’m excited to grow this partnership over the years to come.”

Ibiza Rocks said it had ‘long wanted to provide agents with access to book our events’.

Sales & Operational Development Director Chris Medd added: “Having fully refurbished our event venue for 2023 and hosting daily pool parties featuring some of the finest and freshest artists in the world right now, including Becky Hill, Joel Corry, Craig David and many more, it’s a great time for us to be partnering with such a trusted and well-respected provider of event tickets.”

Attraction World Kelly Hayre added: “We’re thrilled to be able to provide this product to our retail partners, booking exclusively through Attraction World. I know this will be a much sought after ticket for our agents’ customers travelling to Ibiza this summer.”

The post Ibiza Rocks’ iconic music events made available to UK agents appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom