Imogen, 7, dresses up as her TUI agent mum for school’s Inspiration Day

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
TUI travel agent Laura Parker has described how her heart melted when her seven-year-old daughter said she wanted to dress up just like her for her school’s Inspiration Day.

Imogen wore a homemade mini-TUI uniform for the school’s dress-up day, complete with name tag and TUI neckerchief, in tribute to her mum’s job.

Imogen said: “I love hearing about what my mum does at work every day. She makes her customers’ dreams come true by booking their holidays and because of this she is my role model.

“Every day mum shows me pictures of the hotels that people have booked to go to, and I love knowing that all these people are flying to different countries around the world.”

Laura, who works at the TUI Birmingham Superstore, said: “When Imogen told me she wanted to dress up as me for her school’s Inspiration Day, my heart melted, and I was extremely touched. It’s a reminder of the impact we have on our children’s lives and how they look up to us. I find my job so rewarding and I love showing Imogen what it’s like to have a fulfilling career which I enjoy.”

The post Imogen, 7, dresses up as her TUI agent mum for school’s Inspiration Day appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom