James Villas plans closer trade relations with new GM role

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
James Villas has created a new position of General Manager, with a remit that includes developing trade relations.

The new role has been taken up by Dave Woollcott, who has been promoted from his current position as Commercial Director at parent company Awaze.

Dave will spearhead development of the brand’s marketing, guest experience, and distribution in addition to trade relations.

He said: “I am thrilled to be at the helm of James Villas, a brand that I am passionate about as we move towards an exciting future.

“I will be leading our growth strategy and goal of being part of the biggest managed accommodation provider in Europe, offering a great breadth of product and choice to our guests with first-class customer service.

“With a simplified product offering, we are able to move forward with expansions into destinations such as Croatia, France, Greece and Spain, and invest more in technology – with a brand-new website to come in the year ahead.

“I am very much looking forward to working with our talented team, to deliver a bright future for the James Villas brand.”

The post James Villas plans closer trade relations with new GM role appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom