Jet2 crew member says ‘yes’ to mid-air proposal

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
A member of Jet2.com’s cabin crew got the surprise of her life when her boyfriend appeared mid-air and asked her to marry him.

Senior Cabin Crew Member Stephanie Perrett had no idea boyfriend George West was on the flight when it took off from Bristol to Menorca.

But her cabin crew colleagues did know, as they’d helped George plan the surprise proposal.

They sat electrician George at the back of the aircraft, knowing Stephanie would be looking after customers at the front.

Shortly after take-off, Stephanie was asked to go to the flight deck, and when she returned, George was at the front of the aircraft, where he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him.

She said: “I do,” to whoops and cheers from passengers.

Stephanie said: “When I saw George, I had to do a double-take and I thought what on earth is he doing on my flight when he’s supposed to be at work! When he knelt down, I couldn’t believe it. I’m really looking forward to getting married.”

George: “I cannot tell you how great the Jet2.com team have been in helping me make it happen. We’ll definitely be looking at a Jet2holiday for our honeymoon.”

The post Jet2 crew member says ‘yes’ to mid-air proposal appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom