Jet2 team pulls out all the stops to reunite boy with his lost toys

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Jet2.com has reunited three lost soft toys with their six-year-old owner, after they went missing at the start of a family holiday in Costa de Almeria.

Oliver Simpson from Heywood, Manchester, had just arrived at his holiday hotel with parents Jill and Stewart when the family realised a bag containing his three toys was missing.

Airport Customer Helpers Enrique Juste Garcia and Angela Scott and Resort Customer Helpers Martyna Kulaszewska and Christina Fischer quickly got on the case and started to track them down.

They established that the bag was found on the coach that had taken the family from the airport to their hotel and the teddies were reunited with their owner at Almeria Airport on the family’s departure back to the UK.

In the meantime, the soft toys went on their own adventure, with the team photographing them having a drink in an airport café, helping to check in customers’ luggage and directing holidaymakers to their transfer coaches.

Resort Customer Helper Justina Tarvydaite wrote a letter to Oliver from the toys, telling Oliver all about what they’d been up to at the airport.

Oliver’s Mum, Jill, said the team went ‘above and beyond’ adding: “Not only did they locate his belongings, but they also showed Oliver the adventures his teddies went on whilst we were on holiday.

“This was magical and so thoughtful. My little boy was over the moon, and I even shed some tears! What a brilliant company with such caring staff.”

Jet2holidays Destination Manager Claire Hernandez said: “When the team heard the teddies were lost and how upset Oliver was, it was all hands on deck to find them for him.

“I am immensely proud of how the team worked together to ensure Oliver and his family left feeling elated at the return of the teddies. Their reaction was priceless!

“It is very important to all of us at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays that each and every one of our customers feels like a VIP.

“The team works extremely hard to ensure our customers have a memorable holiday, and I feel immensely proud of the team’s achievements in Almeria. It never ceases to amaze me just how far they will go to make our customers happy.”

The post Jet2 team pulls out all the stops to reunite boy with his lost toys appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom