Jet2holidays promotes Alan Cross

• Thread starter Thread starter Linsey McNeill
  • Start date Start date
Jet2holidays has promoted Alan Cross to the newly created position of Director of Travel Agent Relationships.

Alan, who was previously Head of Trade Sales for 10 years, will report directly to CEO Steve Heapy.

Jet2holidays said the new role reflected its continued commitment to working alongside independent travel agents and homeworkers ‘to create mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships’.

Alan has worked at Jet2holidays for over 14 years, having originally joined the company to launch its trade sales channel.

He has worked in the travel industry for almost 45 years in a number of roles including retail, airline reservations, cruise, advertising, publishing and corporate software.

“Working in partnership with independent travel agents and homeworkers is a critically important part of our business and we are recognising that by creating the new position of Director of Travel Agent Relationships,” said Steve.

“Alan has done a tremendous job leading our award-winning trade sales team, to the point where we are recognised as the industry-leaders when it comes to working with independent travel agents and homeworkers. I know he will continue to deliver even more success in this new role, and I am sure our partners will join me in congratulating Alan on this deserved promotion.”

The post Jet2holidays promotes Alan Cross appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom