Jo Rzymowska becomes Non-Exec Director at Hays Travel

• Thread starter Thread starter Travel Gossip Reporters
  • Start date Start date
Hays Travel has appointed Jo Rzymowska as a Non-Executive Director.

Jo, who stepped down from her role as Celebrity Cruises’ EMEA Vice-President and Managing Director in June this year, will join the Hays Travel board from tomorrow (1 November) and will work with the independent agency as it continues with its growth plans.

Jo had been with parent company Royal Caribbean Group since 2005.

When she announced she was leaving Celebrity, Jo said she wanted to support businesses and take on non-exec roles as well as mentor young people in the industry. She has also championed greater diversity and inclusion and supported the LGBT+ community within the industry.

Hays Travel Chair Dame Irene Hays said: “We’re thrilled to welcome Jo to our Hays Travel board as a Non-Executive Director, where she will contribute and challenge in equal measure areas of our business that go way beyond the expected subjects of cruise, and inclusion, to make the most of our future growth plans.”

Jo added: “Hays Travel stands for so many things I admire and respect, with a vision at its core that connects profitability with purpose, that puts the customer first whilst benefiting local communities.

“As a passionate advocate for developing talent, I am impressed by Hays Travel’s drive to empower its employees, encouraging greater confidence and allowing better representation at every level of the business.

“I’m looking forward to working with Irene and the Hays Travel board offering my support, advice and guidance as the business continues to grow and develop.”

The post Jo Rzymowska becomes Non-Exec Director at Hays Travel appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom