Join new Inspire My Holiday agent hub for chance to win prizes

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Agents who register with the new Inspire My Holiday Trade Hub could win a hamper, headphones, tablet or other prizes.

The hub, which is free to use, helps agents find inspiration for clients using destination search tools, and features holiday suggestions from brands including Gold Medal, Riviera Travel, Wendy Wu Tours, Fred. Holidays, Windstar Cruises and Latin Routes.

Founder Olly Lomas said: “Customers will often ask questions like: ‘I want to go somewhere hot,’ alongside a host of other requirements. We’re here to instantly answer this type of enquiry – saving agents time and eliminating the need for researching across multiple sites.”

Head of Partnerships Lockie Kerr said: “From my discussions with our trade partners, it is clear there’s a gap in the market for a site like ours. Regardless of experience, this trade-only website will help anyone who receives enquiries outside of their comfort zone or requires destination inspiration for their customers.

“We have many more tour operators and cruise lines due to join in the coming weeks as they clearly see the value in promoting themselves to qualified travel sellers. As always, we welcome feedback on the site as we develop it over time.”

Prizes will be given away every week for four weeks, starting on 19 July. Agents who sign up by Thursday 18 July will be automatically entered into each draw, with prizes including a Fortnum and Mason hamper, Jo Malone candle, Amazone Fire tablet, Beats by Dre headphones and Trunkis.

The post Join new Inspire My Holiday agent hub for chance to win prizes appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom