Kelly Green joins Club Voyages as Head of Retail

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Club Voyages, the luxury tailormade travel agency that launched in October 2022, has appointed Kelly Green as Head of Retail.

Kelly will begin her new role on 2 January 2024, working alongside Club Voyages Managing Director Sam Ballard.

She has worked in the travel industry since 2015, when she started as a Retail Manager with TUI.

Between 2019 and 2022, she worked as a retail store manager for Hays, before being promoted to the position of Business Development Manager with Hays Independence Group, covering the central region of the UK.

As well as leading the Club Voyages homeworking team, Kelly will also work alongside Sam in recruiting new talent for the company, which is a member of Hays Independence Group.

Kelly said: “I’m thrilled to be joining Club Voyages at what is a particularly exciting time for the business. I’ve worked with Sam right from the beginning and strongly believe that I can help him and his great team of travel consultants take it to the next level.”

Sam said: “It’s hard to underestimate what a great hire Kelly is for us. She knows the Club Voyages brand very well and has been a very supportive partner since we became part of Hays IG.

“She brings tremendous energy and knowledge both of the travel industry in general, but also of the Club Voyages team and our commitment to delivering bespoke holidays for the curious traveller with high-touch service. I can’t wait to start working with her as we enter what we anticipate will be a busy peak period and our second year.”

Kelly’s appointment comes as Club Voyages ends its first full 12 months as a luxury travel agent having transitioned away from its original iteration as a cruise online travel agency, doubling its profits and its number of homeworking travel consultants during the same period.

It also marks the company’s first peaks as a tour operator, having acquired the status last autumn, under the Hays IG ATOL.

See also: Expanding luxury OTA seeks more homeworkers

The post Kelly Green joins Club Voyages as Head of Retail appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom