Kuoni appoints new Retail Director

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Kuoni has appointed former Body Shop executive Donna Hynes as its new Retail Director.

Donna joins Kuoni on 31 July, taking over the running of the company’s 26 retail stores.

Reporting to Managing Director Mark Duguid, she will join the Kuoni board, replacing Sales Director Helen Roberts, who is stepping down after 20 years.

In her most recent position as UK & Ireland Retail and Property Director, Donna was responsible for delivery in The Body Shop’s biggest global retail channel with over 250 retail stores, nine franchise partners and 150 pharmacies in Ireland.

Her experience also covers brands including TK Maxx, Monsoon Accessorize and L’Oréal.

Mark said: “I’m really excited about Donna joining the team, she’ll be able to use her background in retail, fashion and beauty to bring a new dynamic and fresh perspective to our travel business.

“With a strong track record of customer experience, store operations and operational efficiency, she’ll be able to shape the future direction of our store network and approach to retailing.”

Donna said: “I’m joining the Kuoni team as Retail Director at an exciting time.

“During my time as Retail and Property Director at The Body Shop I learned that people are the heart of the business and so I am looking forward to meeting everyone, especially all the retail teams in stores very soon.”

Kuoni currently has 26 retail outlets throughout the UK, which includes eight within John Lewis, 10 on premium high streets and eight in shopping centres such as Bluewater, Trafford Centre and Meadowhall.

Mark added: “Our store network is a fantastic asset and we want to make sure we stay on top of our game, driving innovation in the fast-changing retail sector.

“Our people are part of what makes Kuoni different and with Donna’s input we’re going to assert our position as one of the best places to work and ensure that our retail division continues to thrive.”

See also: Kuoni Sales Director to step down in autumn

The post Kuoni appoints new Retail Director appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom