Kuoni Sales Director to step down in autumn

• Thread starter Thread starter Harry Kemble
  • Start date Start date
Kuoni Sales Director Helen Roberts is to leave the company in October.

Helen joined the business 20 years ago as a Sales Consultant before moving into trade relations and later becoming Sales Director in 2016.

The company said she was pivotal to setting up stores in Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent, and Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Helen plans to use her 20 years’ experience at Kuoni to set up a consultancy business, helping sales leaders in all industries create high-performing teams which deliver good customer service.

Confirming the business was now looking to replace Helen, Managing Director Mark Duguid said: “I personally want to pay tribute to Helen for all she’s done to create one of the most outstanding sales teams in the travel industry.

“She has a unique style and contagious energy that we are certainly going to miss.

“Although they are big shoes to fill, I will be looking to replace Helen’s role and it’s important that we take the time to find someone not only with the right experience, but who will fit into our culture.”

Helen described the decision to leave Kuoni as ‘hard’ but felt the time was right to explore new opportunities.

“I am so proud of my career at Kuoni and I’ve been so lucky to work with so many talented, inspirational people along the way,” she said.

“Under Mark’s leadership, I’m confident the Kuoni brand will continue to go from strength to strength. My focus for the next six months will be on business as usual as we put plans in place to evolve the business for a new era.”

The post Kuoni Sales Director to step down in autumn appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom