Loose Women’s Judi Love to front new ITV show on Emerald Azzurra

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Comedian and Loose Women star Judi Love is to host a new series on ITV onboard an Emerald Cruises ship.

Judi will travel to six Adriatic destinations on Emerald Azzurra, exploring each port, then grabbing local ingredients and heading back to the ship to cook local dishes for guests onboard.

She will sail from Kotor in Montenegro to Parga, Kerkira, and Kefalonia before disembarking in the Greek town of Itea for the series, called Judi Love’s Culinary Cruise.

Judi was a finalist on the BBC’s Celebrity MasterChef in 2020 and won MasterChef’s Celebrity Christmas Special in 2021.

Judi said: “I am so excited to be setting sail on this new adventure with ITV. Growing up within a Jamaican family, food was always at the heart of any function and occasion. So I’m truly excited to experience the culture, people and food of the beautiful Mediterranean.

“I’m looking forward to exploring all of the destinations as food has such a way of telling a story for many, especially in the Mediterranean where it’s about sharing love, traditions and identity.

“I have always loved watching loved ones cook and I truly love serving up a hearty plate of food for my family and friends. So I’m thrilled to be able to embrace this with ITV and the audience at home… I can’t wait to get started.”

Emerald Cruises Managing Director Sales and Marketing Nichola Absalom said: “We are thrilled to host Judi Love on board Emerald Azzurra to discover the spectacular local cuisine and sail to some of the region’s smaller ports on our 100-passenger yacht.”

She added the ship ‘is the ideal base from which to showcase this beautiful part of the world and create some mouth-watering local dishes’.

Judi Love’s Culinary Cruise will be on ITV1 and ITVX. Dates have not yet been confirmed.

The post Loose Women’s Judi Love to front new ITV show on Emerald Azzurra appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom