MasterChef winner creates dishes for Iberostar’s revamped hotel

• Thread starter Thread starter Kelly Ranson
  • Start date Start date
Iberostar Hotels and Resorts has partnered with Chef Irini Tzortzoglou, winner of the 2019 UK MasterChef, to offer new menus at its recently refurbished Crete property.

Chef Irini – who was born in Crete – has introduced a selection of dishes with ingredients sourced from local producers in Iberostar Selection Creta Marine’s Vegghera Cretan Tavern restaurant.

The hotel reopened this month after extensive renovations including an upgrade to rooms and bungalows and a refreshed lobby and common areas.

Irini’s dishes will be also be introduced at Kyknos Greek restaurant at Iberostar Selection Albufera Park in Majorca.

Irini said: “I’m thrilled to have partnered with Iberostar to bring the authentic flavours of my home island to Creta Marine’s guests in a fresh and modern way.

“Our culinary heritage is deeply rooted in tradition, and I am excited to showcase the richness and diversity of Cretan cuisine, while also infusing it with contemporary twists to delight and inspire visitors from around the world. I can’t wait to showcase the delicious results of our partnership.”

The post MasterChef winner creates dishes for Iberostar’s revamped hotel appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom