Meet the… new Audley Travel BDM and ‘shameless Swiftie’ Sarah Turner

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
North Londoner Sarah Turner recently joined Audley Travel as its new Business Development Manager, having previously worked at APT Travel Group. Here’s what she told us in our quick Q&A…

I never travel without… A travel steamer. I absolutely love mine. I would go as far as to describe it as life-changing.

My go-to destination is… Morzine in the French Alps, where my boyfriend lives. I’m a pretty shocking skier, but the Queen of Apres.

The famous person (dead or alive) I’d most like to travel with is… The chef Anthony Bourdain. I love the way he saw the world, told stories, and how he related to people. Plus, he knew all the world’s best foodie spots.

My favourite hotel for a weekend away is… Tillingham Winery in Sussex for beautiful vineyards, natural wines, super-chic rooms, and a cracking garden-to-table restaurant. 10/10!

When I travel I never get tired of listening to… Radio 6 Music and ancient episodes of Desert Island Discs.

My weakness is… Taylor Swift! I’m a shameless Swiftie – I can’t wait to see her at the Eras Tour in Liverpool.

The next place I’ll visit is… I’m really looking forward to catching up with everyone at the AITO Famference in the Algarve soon.

My mantra is… “Growth, Graft and Giggles.”

The restaurant I’d choose for a perfect date is… Naughty Piglets in Brixton, or just a trip to Brixton Market, where you can eat and drink around the world without stepping outside.

The thing I’m most proud of is… my girlfriends and my mum. I’m so lucky to know such sparkly, fierce, successful women who inspire me every day.

My biggest regret… I got a tattoo when I was travelling through South America in my early 20s that I wish I could undo!

Born and brought up in… North West London.

Live in… South West London (not far in miles from where I grew up, but a jump to South of the River is a big deal for a Londoner!)

When I was younger, I wanted to be… I was voted ‘most likely to be Prime Minister’ when I left school. But I’d definitely rather work in travel.

The thing I miss most while travelling is… My yoga studio (and the lovely coffee shop next door).

The post Meet the… new Audley Travel BDM and ‘shameless Swiftie’ Sarah Turner appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom