Meet the… New Premier Holidays BDM Nicky Bird

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa James
  • Start date Start date
Nicky Bird recently joined Premier Holidays as its new Business Development Manager for the south, having previously worked at Red Sea Holidays, Not Just Travel, Cunard and TUI.

Here’s what she told us in our quick Q&A…

I never travel without… a rechargeable portable fan.

My go-to destination is… Tenerife. I spent years working there and still enjoy going back for our family holidays. It feels like home from home every time we visit.

The famous person (dead or alive) I’d most like to travel with is… a trip to Africa with David Attenborough, so he could share his knowledge about the deserts, jungles and amazing wildlife.

My favourite hotel for a weekend away is… any central London hotel. I love the hustle and bustle of the city, combined with great bars and restaurants.

When I travel I never get tired of listening to… podcasts. Luanna is my favourite. Or audio books, especially autobiographies.

My weakness is… social media. I have my own page I started when I was pregnant called The Mummy Bird on Facebook and Insta. This keeps me busy during my free time.

The next place I’ll visit is… Guernsey. I’m looking forward to exploring.

My mantra is… work hard, play hard.

The restaurant I’d choose for a perfect date is… an Italian. We have a great local one called Salvatore’s.

The thing I’m most proud of is… spending 10 years working overseas, working my way up the career ladder from Holiday Rep to Resort Manager.

My biggest regret… never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.

Born and brought up in… Northamptonshire.

Live in… Northamptonshire.

When I was younger, I wanted to be… a Butlin’s Red Coat. Then I took my first overseas holiday abroad and realised an overseas rep would be even better.

The thing I miss most while travelling is… my beautiful Boston Terrier, called Tag.

The post Meet the… New Premier Holidays BDM Nicky Bird appeared first on Travel Gossip.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom